Price On Application
GyroPilot Plus is a high-performance, add-on sensor for the GyroPilot v3. It provides SBAS corrected position information that is fully independent of the ships' own AIS position, giving you the high-quality data required from precise navigation.
This is best suited to pilots who require independent position for finer operations or manoeuvres (like passing locks) and to augment the information coming from the Pilot Plug.
The GyroPilot Plus is the same lightweight and portable design as the GyroPilot V3.
Performance Features & Usability
- Independent Position Antenna: Add-on to the GyroPilot(v3) during operations where independent position is required
- Position (L1 mGNSS): Independent of Ship. SBAS corrected and highly accurate.
- Interfacing with the GyroPilot (V3): Pairs almost immediately via Class 1 Bluetooth. Will reconnect automatically when in range.
- Base magnets: High strength magnets in the base to firmly position the GyroPilot Plus on any magnetic surface on the deck to avoid sliding due to pitch, roll or wind.
- Software: Compatible with all leading piloting & navigation software (with NMEA format messages)
- Handy and reliable: Small, lightweight, rugged and cost effective. Weighing just 300g with battery life up to 24 hours
- Dimensions: 120 x 75 x 40mm [4.7" x 2.9"x 1.6"]
- Weight: 300g [0.66 lbs]
- Battery: Li-Ion rechargeable
- Indicators: Battery status, Communication link, GNSS position
- Charger Cable: Standard 1.5m length
- Position source: High accuracy internal L1mGNSS(GPS/ GLONASS/ GALILEO/ QZSS/ BEIDOU)
- Correction source: SBAS enabled (WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, SDCM , QZSS)
- Position accuracy*: GNSS 2.5m I SBAS 1m (corrected)
- Data output: GPGGA,GPGSV, GPVTG and battery status
- Battery life: Up to 24 hours
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (Class1)
- Operating temperature: -20°Cto +74°C (-4°Fto +165°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°Cto +74°C (-40°F to +165°F)
- Humidity: 95%(non-condensing)
- IP rating: IP 65
- (RoHS): GyroPilot meets the directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
*achieves accuracies down to