LITE Support is a new product offering available to clients as an alternative to our 5 year comprehensive Support Package.
Lite Support Level 1
- 12 months cover providing up to 2 hours remote support/admin, chart updates (up to 2 charts)
Lite Support Level 2
- 12 months cover providing up to 2 hours remote support/admin, chart updates (up to 2 charts) Qastor Navigation annual S&M
Lite Support Level 3
- 12 months cover providing up to 2 hours remote support/admin, chart updates (up to 2 charts) Qastor Navigation and Docking annual S&M
Lite Support is quoted and applies to a single sensor+display / sensor+display+software set.
Lite support can be applied to new equipment or equipment currently in use.
A fully comprehensive 5 year Support Package is also available and can be quoted on application.
The 5 year Support Package includes
- Maintenance of all sensor hardware and software, plus all display hardware, software and ENCs (where supplied by Navicom Dynamics)
- Assistance by remote Internet connection (where possible) for:
- Wireless communication issues between devices (where applicable)
- Diagnosis of any issues with sensor data
- Firmware upgrade and/or configuration of sensor hardware
- Software updates for navigation software (where Navicom has supplied and configured the software under this contract).
- Assistance with PC software configuration (where Navicom has supplied and configured the PC and software under this contract)
- Batteries (including replacements where necessary, through defect or through being out of life)
- Replacement cables for portable equipment (where required) Does not include main RF cable runs on permanently sited equipment.
- All Qastor Support and Maintenance subscriptions to enable access to all QPS/Qastor support webportal, bug fixes and new versions (if supplied under this contract).
- All Annual ENC license renewals (where ENCs have been supplied by Navicom Dynamics under this contract)
Contact us to discuss the package suitable for you